? 2016 NFF William V. Campbell Trophy Winner
? 2016 COSIDA Academic All-American
? 2016 MAC Vern Smith Leadership Award Winner
? 2016 All-MAC Second-Team
? 2016 Academic All-MAC Selection
? 2016 MAC Distinguished Scholar-Athlete
? Named to 2016 AFCA Good Works Team
? Named to 2016 Johnny Unitas Goldem Arm Award Semifinalist
? Named to 2016 Manning Award Semifinalist
? Named to 2016 Davey O’Brien Award Semifinalist
? Named to 2016 Wuerffel Trophy Award Semifinalist
? Received recognition from the Heisman Trust
2016 - Senior
• Became all-time leading passer in Western Michigan history with 12,104 yards.
• Was last starting FBS QB to throw an interception in 2016.
• Owned TD-INT ratio of 34-4, best in the country.
• Ranked fourth in the country and second in the MAC in quarterback efficiency with a mark of 175.2
• Ranked 10th in the country and second in the MAC with 33 passing TDs.
• Threw for a career-high 445 yards on 29-of-37 passing and four touchdowns vs. Buffalo (11/19).
• Threw four TDs in a game three times (NC Central, Georgia Southern and Buffalo).
• Ranks second in Western Michigan history and fourth in the MAC with his 96 career passing TDs.
• Named MAC Scholar-Athlete of the Week twice this season following games vs. Eastern Michigan and Northern Illinois.
2015 - Junior
• Named 2015 Third-Team All-MAC.
• Named 2015 Academic All-MAC and Distinguished Scholoar-Athlete.
• Finished the year with 3,526 passing yards and 29 TDs and ran for three touchdowns.
• Ranked seventh in the country and second in the MAC in quarterback efficiency with a mark of 162.3.
• Ranked 31st in the country and third in the MAC in total offense with 278.2 yards per game.
• Threw for 365 yards and two touchdowns against No. 4 Michigan State, setting career-highs in attempts (50) and completions (33).
• Went 25-of-30 for 355 yards, four touchdowns and no picks against Murray State (9/19).
• Threw for two TDs at No. 1 Ohio State (9/26).
• Moved into fifth all-time at Western Michigan after throwing four TDs vs. Central Michigan (10/10).
• Threw for 252 yards and ran for career-high 72 yards at Eastern Michigan (10/29) and was named MAC West Offensive POTW … was 16-for-22 for 324 yards vs. Ball State (11/5).
• Passed for 331 yards and two touchdowns at Northern Illinois (11/18).
• Threw for 297 yards and two touchdowns in the program’s first bowl win over Middle Tennessee (12/24) in Popeyes Bahamas Bowl.
2014 - Sophomore
• Named Second Team All-MAC.
• Named Phil Steele All-MAC.
• Awarded Academic All-MAC.
• Earned MAC Distinguished Scholar Athlete Award.
• Had with 250 completions, 3,443 yards and 26 touchdowns.
• Was MAC’s most efficient quarterback after posting an efficiency rating of 164.4.
• Led MAC in completion percentage at 67.9-percent.
• Finished 10-for-15 for 241 yards and three touchdowns in win over Idaho (9/13).
• Threw for 370 yards and one touchdown against Toledo (10/4).
• Threw for 290 yards and three touchdowns in come-from-behind win over Ball State (10/11).
• Threw for 344 yards and two touchdowns in win over Ohio (10/25).
• Had most-efficient game for a quarterback in last 10 years after completing 17-for-19 for 357 yards and four touchdowns in win over Eastern Michigan (11/15).
•Threw for 297 yards and three touchdowns against Air Force in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (12/20).
2013 - Freshman
• First collegiate pass was touchdown at Michigan State (8/30).
• Went 12-for-28 for 120 yards and two touchdowns at Michigan State (8/30).
• Made first career start against Buffalo (10/12).
• Had season-highs in completions (19) and yards (204) against Ball State (10/19).
• Had four passing TDs in first career win at UMass (10/26).
• Ranked 51st overall in the state of Indiana.
• Teams combined for 29-5 record during career.
• Captured Northeast Hoosier Conference championships all four years.
• Member of basketball team that ranked second in the state during senior season and won NHC twice.
• Racked up 6,940 passing yards in career.
• Owns single-season school records for passing yards (2,625), completion percentage (72.6), TD passes (38) and total offense (3,209).
• Owns career records for completion percentage (66.7) and TD passes (89) and total offense (8,922).
• Three-time all-area and all-state honoree (2009-11).
• Three-time All-NHC (2009-11).
• Army All-American Combine participant.
• Football Digest Top 25 member.
• Three-year captain in football and two-year captain in basketball.
• Game Night Player of the Year.
• Ran 40-yard dash in 4.60 seconds.
• Pursuing MBA after graduating with business degree in Dec. 2015.
• Son of Colleen and Mark Terrell.
• Engaged to fiance’ Maggie.
• Born May 1, 1993.